Thursday, 30 May 2013

I'm back!

Hey guys!
I've not blogged in what feels like forever, except for my Roaccutane post, as I have been so busy these past 2 weeks - I feel as if I've barely stopped! In this time I've finished my exams so ended 2nd year of uni, and I won't be going back for over a year as I've been offered a years work placement as part of my degree. Once I got offered a job, I've then had to start finding somewhere to live. Other than uni stuff I've been working alot and have just been having general chill time as I'm home from a very busy year at uni (and trying to make the most of it as I start my new job on the 1st July!)

As you can see I've had a lot going on so the last thing on my mind has been blogging!
However, I have been doing quite a bit of shopping so expect some hauls coming your way!

Thanks for reading 



No comments:

Post a Comment