Monday, 13 May 2013

Barely There Makeup

Hello Guys!
I'm currently right in the middle of my exams (4 days until I finish for summer eep), and when I pop to the supermarket or into uni I don't have the time, nor the effort, to do my normal face of make up. Therefore, recently I've been wearing a barely there make up look, which 2 months ago, I never ever would have done. I'm currently on strong acne medication called Roaccutane (little plug, check out my Roaccutane Diaries hereherehere and here) and would have never left the house with such little face makeup, so to be able to leave the house wearing tinted moisturiser is unbelievable!

Base:
I started with a little bit of Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium 3, just to cover up the remains of blemishes. I then applied Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Beige with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush, which gives me a dewy, natural coverage. For blush, I used MUA's Cream Blusher in Dolly and applied it with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. This is a gorgeous coral colour and looks so lovely on.

Eyes:
To neutralise my lids so they don't look as dark (which is because of lack of sleep due to revision), I swept the champagne colour from the Revlon Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch across them, and blended it out. I then used a very light coat of my Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara, which I'm loving at the moment! 
For my eyebrows, I've been using powder rather than my pencil, as I feel I can get a more natural finish with powder. My powder of choice is Natural Collection's Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut.

Lips:
I quick sweep of my favourite lip products ever, the Revlon Lip Butters. I've been wearing the new colour Juicy Papaya a lot recently, as it's a really natural coral that adds a lovely shine.


So that's my barely there make up!
What products do you use for a super natural look?
Thanks for reading


2 comments: