Thursday, 2 May 2013

April Favourites 2013

Hello guys!
I can't get over how fast April has flown by! I've already started my uni exams and have 2 more weeks until summer begins - I can't wait!!
Unfortunately I've spent a lot of this month inside revising and when I have gone out it's either been to the supermarket or uni so my make up has been very neutral!

Hollister Body Lotion in Crescent Bay
I've been wearing this lotion through the day when I've been out as it smells so good - I also have the matching spray which I wear with it! It is the perfect summer scent.

Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Body Butter
I've been using this lotion at night after my showers. I bought this back in Jan as a set of 3 and have finally got round to using it. This was the scent I thought I'd like the least as I'm not a major fan of coconut smells but this is absolutely amazing, so much so, I know I'm 100% buying a big tub when it's finished! It's so smooth to apply and super moisturising - definitely one of the best body butters I've tried in a while! 

Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia
I bought this solely off the hype from youtube, but I was determined not too until I'd finished some other lip balms first! Due my Roaccutante treatment my lips are really dry and one day made the biggest mistake I could - I left the house without lip balm!! As it was urgent for me to get one whilst I was out, I caved and very glad I did. This is so moisturising on the lips and smells super good! My only issue with it, is that it's in a pot so I don't like using it out of the house as I don't want to get it grubby.

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette
Almost every time I've had make up on this month, this has been my blush and bronzer. They are such lovely colours, and I've worn the highlight on nights out and it looks fab. A brilliant compact - and super handy for travelling around! 

L'Oreal Glamshine Stain Splash in Juliet
This has been so easy to just throw on to add some colour to my neutral make up! The formula is super long lasting and really pigmented. As Cheryl Cole says in the ad 'it feels just like water on my lips'. 

Mac Palette
This is my little quad I made for every day eyes, and I've been wearing it all month. I use ricepaper all over the lid with bronze in the corner. I then apply embark in the crease and use all that glitters as my brow bone highlight. They look so nice and natural all together.

Top Row L-R: Ricepaper and Bronze
Bottom Row L-R: All that Glitters and Embark

What have your favourites been this month?
Thanks for reading
Liora xx



2 comments:

  1. You have the most perfect MAC quad :D I'd love all these four colours... xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete