Thursday, 11 April 2013

Worldwide Wardrobe Competition: My Entry!

Hello!
You may or may not have heard that Travel Supermarket is running the Worldwide Wardrobe competition where bloggers style outfits for specific events in a certain place with a budget of £200 for each outfit! You can read more about how to enter here.  This is my entry for the competition, I hope you like them!

Cocktails in New York

New York is the city I have dreamed of going to ever since I can remember! I've always felt as if I belong there, and I've never even been. This outfit is very Sex in the City-esq, as who wouldn't want a night out in the Big Apple as if you were Carrie Bradshaw and her gang? I'm always looking for an occasion to glam up and this is the perfect opportunity, as there's no other time I'd be able to pull off a green pencil skirt! The nude accessories compliment the skirt perfectly so they show it, and the statement green necklace off!

Sightseeing in Paris

If you can't dress cute and girly in Paris where can you?! Sightseeing requires a stylish yet comfortable outfit and I think this ensemble epitomises that. The dress and shoes are comfortable enough to walk round the city all day, whilst the blazer adds warmth incase you get a little chilly. The one thing I've learnt from sightseeing is that you always seem to end up with so much in your bag - from random little purchases to ticket stubs of where-ever you've visited, so this bag is big enough to house anything you pick up along your visit!

Clubbing in Ibiza
After many clubbing holidays with my friends, I've got dressing to party in hot environments nailed....I think! Everything needs to be breezy, hence the flowy shorts and loose top, but it needs colour! The pop of colour on the shorts go really nicely with the statement necklace. An over the shoulder bag is a must as you can party with both your hands free and heels are definitely a no-no, so sandals are perfect as they keep your feet nice and cool too! Nights out on holiday are meant to last till 5/6 am and there is no way you can do that in heels!

For this competition you also have to nominate 5 bloggers and let them know on twitter or facebook.
My bloggers are:

I've had so much fun putting together my outfits!
What do you think?
Thanks for reading
Liora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment