Wednesday, 24 April 2013

MUA Haul

Hello!
A few days ago I popped into Superdrug to pick up a new clear mascara from MUA as I use it as my brow gel, but ended up walking out with other things instead of what I went in for! (Typical)

It's only a small MUA haul but I thought it would be good to get it up as all the products are new!

I first picked up the Pro-Base Eye Primer which was £2.50. I've already given it ago and my eye shadow didn't crease all day!

I then picked up 2 of the new cream blushers as I love wearing cream blush in spring/summer. They are £2 each which I think is amazing, and I have already worn 1 and it looked great.
They are quite sheer but are buildable to a more vibrant colour.

Bittersweet and Dolly


What's your favourite product from MUA?
Thanks for reading
Liora xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE MUA! It's my guilty pleasure haha :) I just love their blushers I think they're so pigmented! Yet to try the pro range but may need to check it out cus of your post! Lovely blog xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes definitely check it out xx

      Delete