Monday, 1 April 2013

March Favourites 2013

Hi Guys!
Here are my March favourites - there aren't that many as I've been overloaded with uni work and my job this month so unless I was going into uni, I've barely left the house!
However, I'm home for the Easter holidays now so can't wait to catch up with all my friends!!


Treacle Moon Her Mango Thoughts Bath and Shower Gel
This shower gel lives in my bathroom at home, and I've completely fallen in love with it since it's been a while since it was used! It smells, to me, like summer in a bottle! You can buy Treacle Moon products from Tesco and I'm pretty sure it was only £2.99 - bargin!

Essie Bikini So Teeny Nail Polish
This is one of my absolute favourite nail polishes but I've left it unloved for a while. When I decided to wear it again a couple of weeks ago, I've no idea why I abandoned it! It's a gorgeous blue/lilac colour with very small flecks of glitter in. I always get compliments when I wear this colour!







Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black
I've had this for about 6 months and have been wearing it every time I've had make up on recently! It's so easy to apply as the nib is super thin, and it lasts all day. It makes doing a flick really easy and fast too.






Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush
I bought this product at the end of Feb, so click here to see a swatch. I've been reaching for this as my everyday lip product, as it's so fast to apply when I'm in a rush for uni (which is practically all the time). It lasts a long time,  and the colour goes with whatever I'm wearing!

What are your March Favourites?
Thanks for reading
Liora xx




No comments:

Post a Comment