Monday, 8 April 2013

Haul: Sinful Colours, La Roche Posay, Bioderma, Barry M....

Hello!
This post is a haul that's been coming for a while! My last haul was in February and since then I've done quite a bit of shopping!



As you can see I've got slightly nail polish obsessed recently, and can't get enough of buying more!


L-R: Sinful Colours - Pistache, Dancing Nails, Why Not
Barry M - Lychee, Prickly Pear
China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover

I've gone very spring/summer with my colours even though it's been snowing over in England! I can't wait to get painting more bright colours to make me feel like summer is here!

If you follow my Roaccutane Diaries (posts herehere and here) then you'll know I've had to change my skincare routine to fit around being on the medication, especially as it's drying out my skin. 


My moisturiser of choice is La Roche Posay Effaclar H (A compensating soothing moisturiser for oily skin made fragile by over-drying skincare). It's an amazing moisturiser so this is a repurchase, but as I can't find it in any shops I ordered it online from Zest which I've heard about through Vivianna Does Makeup. Whilst I was on the website, I decided to treat myself to a little bottle of Bioderma Sebium H20 (which is the one for acne prone skin) as so many people talk about it and I've never tried it. My last skin care item is the Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion as since my medication dose has been increased my skin has been really, really dry so I needed to step up the intensity of my moisturiser to help!

For make up, my most exciting purchase is the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette which I've been lusting over for ages, and as a treat my parents bought me it! I was so so excited, and it came with a free sample of the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, which I can't wait to try!


Then from Boots, I've bought the new L'Oreal Glamshine Stain Splash in Juliet, the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black and finally, Revlon have brought the new spring colours of the Lip Butters to the UK and as my first ever post was an ode to how much I love the lip butters I had to get one in Juicy Papaya


Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

L'Oreal Glamshine Stain Splash in Juliet

So there you have my large post!
Have you bought anything new recently?
Thanks for reading
Liora xx












2 comments:

  1. Great products - love all the nail polish shades, I'm really jealous of the naked flushed palette I sooo want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely get the naked flushed palette! I'm absolutely in love with it!! xx

      Delete