Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Roaccutane Diary 2013: March

Hello!
Welcome to my third installment in my Roaccutane Diary! You can read February's post here!

Week 5
I've had my first week on my new dosage, and seem to be coping well with it so far! My lips haven't got dramatically worse, but I did have quite a lot of breakouts whilst my body adjusted to the new strength.

Week 6
My skin adjusted to the new strength this week, and has been slowly getting better! I don't have much else to say about this week, as my lips haven't got any worse as I'm keeping on top of them with my lip scrub and constant lip balm applying.

Week 7
This week has been amazing! I've received so many compliments from my friends about how great my skin looks, and I've been loving it. Towards the end of the week, I got a few little spots but nothing major.

Week 8
This week has been quite difficult. I've been ill with a flu/cold and my lips have suffered for it! No matter how many times I scrub or apply lip balm they aren't in a fantastic condition right now which annoys me as I've managed to keep them relatively smooth for the majority of my time on the medication. However, my skin has been better than ever and I am absolutely loving it!
Week 9
I've just come back from the hospital and everything is going great, my medication has been upped to 60mg! So I've got quite a few spots whilst my body adjusts to the new strength!

Stay tuned for my April Roaccutane Diary
Thanks for reading
Liora xx



No comments:

Post a Comment