Sunday, 3 March 2013

February Favourites 2013

Hello!
It's been a while since I've posted since I've been very busy with uni, but I'm back with a Feb favourites!


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - dark spot correcting
I originally bought this primer as it's oil free, and as I'm on Roaccutane I am not allowed to use oil based liquids on my face. This primer in combination with the fact I'm not producing oil due to my medication means my make up stays on for hours and hours! Recently in hot, sweaty clubs my friends make ups were coming off and mine did not budge, it was unbelievable!

OPI original nail envy
After hearing rave reviews about how much this transforms your nails, I needed to try it for myself. I've been using this for just over a month now, and my nails have been stronger than ever! They used to flake very easily before but now they are extremely hard. I apply it as my base coat every time I paint my nails (which is often).

MAC Blush in Prom Princess (Archie's Girls Collection)
This blush looks very scary in the pan as it's such a bright pink but it can be sheered out to look really natural on the skin, giving just a light pink glow. I've been reaching for this pretty much every day this month!

Natural Collection Eye Shadow in Crushed Walnut
I normally wear pencil on my eyebrows but have been reaching for this a lot this month as a more natural eyebrow, as pencil can look very strong. The colour matches my eyebrows perfectly!

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara in Black Waterproof
I'm normally a big fan of layering my mascaras but this month I haven't needed too. Ever since I bought this (see haul here) it's the only mascara I've been wearing (my holy grail as been pushed aside...for now). I got the waterproof one so it would last longer and even though it's a pain to get off, my lashes stay full looking all day!

Nip + Fab mango smoothie body butter
I bought this just before Christmas in a set of 3 mini body butters from Sainsbury's for £3 (bargain). The mango one is my favourite scent from the pack, and this body butter is so lovely to apply. It's not too thick but I can feel it doing it's job, and after I apply it I can't help but sit for a while and smell myself, it smells SO good!

Do you have any February favourites?
Thanks for reading
Liora xx

2 comments:

  1. I hate having an oily t-zone!!! My make-up literally washes off (okay, exaggeration but it gets me mad) So I will try thins and hopefully it'll be as miraculous for me as it is for you :)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do definitely recommend it, but it's quite pricey! £28! If you want a cheaper alternative, I love the MUA primer too! xx

      Delete