Friday, 8 February 2013

What's in my bag?

Hello!
Thought I would do the classic what's in my bag, as I got a new one a couple of weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love with it!
The bag itself is from T K MAXX , by Steve Madden and only cost £34.99! It has the handles to put in the crook of your arm, and a chain to carry it on your shoulder.

In the little zip pocket at the front of the bag, I keep a lot of breath stuff and a pen (so exciting).











The next things are my purse, which I got for 10 in Spain this summer, and my denim Filofax which I got as a present years ago, and absolutely love! I don't trust phone calenders, as I've many a times lost plans, due to my phone breaking, so my Filofax comes with me everywhere!







I then have my Cath Kidson make up bag which comes with a little mirror, and contains daily essentials. I have my Kleenex blotting sheets, a Travalo which contains D & G Light Blue, a Ted Baker body spray (which smells of sweets, amazing!), a random Miss Sporty lip gloss that goes with everything so it's always with me for emergencies. I also have a bobble and a hair grip, as well as plasters and glasses cleaning wipes. My daily make up also gets popped in here, ie my lip colour of the day and concealer.



The last items in my bag are the little bits and pieces that are must haves! I have a pair of leather gloves, an umbrella and a packet of tissues, which are all necessities living in England! I also have a Body Shop hand cream in Almond, and hand sanitizer as well as my trusted I-pod.








So there you have my bag.
What are your handbag essentials?
Thanks for reading
Liora xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like your purse, lovely colour.

    Kimberley x


    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete