Saturday, 2 February 2013

TAG - 25 random things about me

Hello!
I've seen this tag going around the blogging world and thought it would be fun to do.

1. My middle name is Sara, named after my mum's grandma

2. Pizza is my favourite food and at uni I have one every Saturday night as my little weekly treat

3. I used to want to be a dentist until I realised I was hopeless at Biology and Chemistry

4. Now I'm studying Marketing Management and loving it - I eventually want to be in either fashion or beauty marketing

5. However, I've always felt as if I belong on Broadway as musicals are my weakness (I just wasn't given the talent


6. I'm always hungry

7. Orange is my favourite colour

8. Penguins are my favourite animal and I have lots of penguin teddies

9. I love going to concerts


10. I am the chief photographer in my friendship group and have 5 years + worth of photos on my laptop (hence lots of pictures in this post)

11. I've had 4 operations - 3 on my ears and one on my right ovary

12. In my friendship group I'm the unlucky one, everything bad always seems to happen to me

13. I've had an autoimmune illness called Henoc-schonlein purpura and got taken to hospital on New Years Eve going into 2000! (Anyone else heard of it? .... exactly, see no 12)

14. I have an extremely close group of friends and have been friends with them since nursery, so that's now 16 years!

15. I currently have a slight obsession with candles

16. I love cooking and baking

17. So I can''t wait till I have my own house, just to buy things for the kitchen!

18. I love Taylor Swift

19. My current girl crush is Allison Williams, who plays Marnie in Girls

20. I love reading, and do it even more now I have my Kindle

21. Films make me cry so easily if I'm alone, even films that aren't sad

22. I've never been to America which kills me, as all I want to do is go to New York

23. I have an annoying habit of singing songs from words or sentences people have just said

24. I'm allergic to kiwi

25. I can never say it's a month till my birthday as I'm born on the 30th March and there will never be a 30th of February


Hope you enjoyed this!
Have you got any random facts about yourself?
Thanks for reading 
Liora xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I'm a new follower!

    I love to go and watch shows too, The Lion King is a great one!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice ...and I cry whith movies too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love going to concerts too

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete