Thursday, 21 February 2013

A little Revlon haul

Hello!
Revlon is currently on 3 for 2 at Boots, so I couldn't resist buying some items.



The first thing I bought, which I went to the Revlon stand for, is a Revlon kissable balm stain in Crush. I love these lip products as they are so long lasting on the lips, and as I wear berry colours on a daily basis, I was surprised I didn't own this one already!
 I have also been wanting a red lipgloss for quite a while, and I love Revlon lipglosses so I bought the Revlon Colourburst lipgloss in Fire, which is a bright red.
The last thing I bought, which was my free item was the Colourstay smoky shadow stick in Torch, after rave reviews from amarixe! One end is a beige colour whilst the other end is a dark brown.








I'm very happy with my purchases and can't wait to start using them!

What are your favourite Revlon products?
Thanks for reading
Liora xx

4 comments:

  1. Really like the look of the lipgloss, would love to see what it looks like on :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm saving it for my birthday party in a few weeks time, so you can see it as I'm going to do an outfit and face of the night x

      Delete
  2. Revlon have to be one of my fave drugstore bands and I love their lipglosses. I need a new red one and 'Fire' looks amazing. You just can't beat a bright red :) Fab post lovely x

    Miss Sunshine Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Still not worn it, it's being saved for my birthday! excited to see how long it lasts! x

      Delete