Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Nail of the Day: Essie Chinchilly

Hello!

I absolutely love Essie polishes, and Chinchilly is one of my favourite neutrals! It's a grey colour with no glitter or shimmer and two coats was enough for full opacity.



To give it a bit of jazz I decided to do a red and gold glitter ring finger.


The red is St James by Nails inc that is a postbox red and came free with the December Glamour magazine. The glitter is Sequins by Revlon, that I got as a free gift with purchase in December when you spent over £10 on Revlon products. I absolutely love this polish as it has small chunks and larger chunks of gold glitter.

L-R: Sequins, Chinchilly, St James


I like the combination of the grey and red together and the glitter just adds a more glamorous effect!

Thanks for reading
Liora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment