Tuesday, 15 January 2013

OOTN: Clubbing #1

Hello!
I went out clubbing last night with some of uni friends so here is an outfit of the night!

My dress is from Asos last year but it's by Vera Moda and is just a simple grey dress with lots of flecks on glitter in!
My wedges are just cheap ones from Garage shoes, but are super comfy to dance the night away.

For my make up, I also kept it quite simple.
For my base I'm wearing Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium 3 and my MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC30. I set it all with the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 005 Silky Beige and then applied Nars blusher in Outlaw.

For my eyes I'm did a look with the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Sin is all over my lids with Toasted blended into my crease. As my brow bone highlight I used a Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Eternal Silver. I used the Rimmel exaggerate eye liner in black with the Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl in Superblack in my waterline.
I applied falsh lashes and used No7 intense volume mascara in black on my lower lashes.

On my lips I have my newly purchased MAC lipstick in Brick-o-la which I blogged about here.

Overall this was a very simple look but I felt it worked nicely. 
A good night was had by all!

Here are a few pictures of the night, things got a bit rowdy with a red lipstick ;)
Thanks for reading
Liora xx


4 comments:

  1. I love Garage shoes for going out heels! SO cheap :)

    Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they're brilliant! Don't have to be concerned if you ruin them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunner! That dress is hottt xxx

    ReplyDelete