Saturday, 26 January 2013

Haul: Boots

Hello!
In the time since I last went to boots which was only just over a week ago, so many new things have come out. So I took a little trip to town to browse the new items, and of course ended up getting some!



I was in need of a new mascara and wanted to give the Maybelline Rocket Mascara a go (which is actually my first maybelline mascara). It is currently on offer for £5.99 instead of £7.99 and along with that Boots had a free gift offer. There were 3 free gifts to choose from so I chose the Models Own Nail Art Kit, not so much for the nail polish but for the nail art pen!



I then moved onto Rimmel which is currently on 3 for 2, to check out the Apocalips. I picked up the colour Galaxy which a deep berry colour, with a hint of purple.


I also got the new Cocktail Colour nail polish in Hawaiian Punch which I first saw when Fleur De Force blogged about it here. I am very excited to try this as it's such a beautiful colour!

And finally from Rimmel I got a Lasting Finish Lip Liner in Indian Pink.

The last item I got was an Ecotools eye shadow brush, which is just a flat shader brush.

Thanks for reading!
Have you got your eye on anything?
Liora xx

12 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how you get on with the lip liner, I'm looking for a decent but reasonably priced one! x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Apocalips in Celestial, loving it so far!
    Frankie xx
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the other colour I wanted but they didn't have any left! Was not happy! xx

      Delete
  3. I am loving the apocolips atm i know what the hype is all about now! Really pritty colour tho!

    Pipp xx
    pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Payday is tomorrow so I will definitely be doing a nice similar trip to boots, the apocolips is currently on my list, I'm a massive fan of the swatches that I have seen :)
    Poppy @ lets drive far away x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enjoy yourself! nothing better than a raid into boots! x

      Delete
  5. I have to try the apocolips lip gloss! i love that colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore it today and love it! Definitely try them! xx

      Delete
  6. Models own nail polishes are my absolute fave! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some of my favourite nail polishes are models own, love them! xx

      Delete